TRANSLATE is developing
a new nanofluidic
to effectively convert waste
heat to electricity
TRANSLATE is committed to Open Access research and is taking part in a European Commission pilot on Open Access to Research Data.
All publications from the TRANSLATE project are freely accessible and published as open access articles at either gold or green standard. Our research publications and data are stored in an open-access data repository on Zenodo to enable future researchers to access, exploit, reproduce and disseminate our data. This repository is validated as Open Access by OpenAIRE, with an associated OpenAIRE project page.
Stay tuned for our first publications and data releases.
A selection of research which has shaped our project proposal:
- Waste Heat Recovery in the EU industry and proposed new technologies
Agathokleous, R. et al., Energy Procedia, 2019, 161, 489-496
- Organic thermoelectric materials for energy harvesting and temperature control
Russ, B. et al., Nat Rev Mater, 2016, 1, (10), 16050
- Thermally Chargeable Solid-State Supercapacitor
Kim, S. L. et al., Adv Energy Mater, 2016, 6, (18), 1600546
- Flow and streaming potential of an electrolyte in a channel with an axial temperature gradient
M. Dietzel and S. Hardt, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 813 (2017), 1060–1111
- Thermoelectricity in confined liquid electrolytes
M. Dietzel and S. Hardt, Physical Review Letters 116 (2016), 225901